The Chester Zoo trip is still on for this coming Saturday, 19th Sept 2009. The plan is to meet there at about 10.30am, see if we have enough people to get the reduced entry fee, and then spend the day, or however long you want, taking pictures. I need to give Chester Zoo and idea of numbers asap, so if you are coming and haven’t told me, then please let me know.
This is very much dependant on the weather though, if it’s chucking it down then it might be best to postpone it. I’ll keep an eye on the weather during the week and keep you updated.
For those that have emailed me saying they are interested, I’ll be sending out some info this week.